Click here to speed up this map, it will take you to the original Google Map, containing a legend that will indicate which ships can be seen in the water.
|Lake Huron, red sky in morning,|
sailor take warning!
The ship locations and coordinates were determined from the following:
|Check today's weather conditions in Google Map|
to see how weather played a role in their sinking.
Other Sunken Ship maps include:
- Part 1 covers the sunken ships of the Atlantic.
- Part 2 covers the sunken ships of the Pacific.
- Part 3 covers the sunken ships of the North, Baltic and Mediterranean Seas.
- Part 5 covers the sunken ships of the Indian Ocean and Red Sea.
- Part 6 covers ship grave yards.
- Historic Ships Preserved in Google Map
You should check back from time-to-time because I am always finding new ways to locate additional sunken ships, and adding them to these maps.
And, if you always wondered what is under the sea, check out: